There are many causes for a sudden water emergency in your home or business, including stormwater, a broken pipe, leaky roofs, and more. In any water damage situation, quick action is critical to minimizing costly water damage, and mold growth which can develop in as few as 24 hours in affected areas, with a foul, “musty” odor being one of the first indications of mold.
Ahold of Mold Environmental offers 24-hour emergency water removal and water damage restoration drying services to prevent the secondary damage of mold growth, with a guaranteed response time of 1-2 hours. Our advanced drying and dehumidification techniques enable us to remove water and moisture from carpets, floors, and walls rapidly, furthermore with the use of FLIR imagery we are able to detect areas of water infiltration others might miss which minimizes the possibility of secondary mold damage.
If you’re in Ormond Beach, FL, call on us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for water damage repairs, and our certified water damage restoration technicians will start the water removal and drying process immediately.
Water-Emergency Tips from Ahold of Mold Environmental
- Try to Stop the Water Flow
- Remove as Much Excess Water as Possible
- Towel-Dry Wooden Furniture
- Relocate All Moveable Items to a Dry Place
- Place Wood Blocks Under Furniture to Avoid Damage to Furniture and Flooring
- Pin Up Draperies and Upholstery Skirts
- Call Ahold Of Mold Environmental to Get the Water Damage Problem Resolved and Avoid Possible Secondary Damage
- Do Not Go Near Contaminated (Sewage) Water
- Do Not Use Electrical Appliances and Outlets in Wet Areas
- Do Not Use Your Household Vacuum to Extract Water
- Do Not Place Wet Items on Any Absorbent Surface
- Do Not Turn on Your Heating and/or Air Conditioning System if You Think Water May have Entered Your Ducts
- Do Not Enter Rooms if the Ceiling is Wet and Sagging
- Do Not Leave Absorbent Materials like Boxes, Papers, or Pillows in the Wet Area
- Do Not Let Children or the Elderly Enter the Affected Areas
Contact us today at 386-492-1288 or contact us to learn more about our capabilities with water damage repairs and to schedule an appointment, along with asbestos testing, duct cleaning, and mold testing.