We use state of the art FLIR imaging to easily detect mold that’s hidden from plain sight.

Why Wait


At Ahold of Mold Environmental, we use discreet unmarked company vehicles with friendly licensed technicians.

Give us 5% of your confidence and we’ll earn the the other 95%

Contact Us


We help ensure the health of your home and protect your family from invisible airborne toxins and allergens with experienced indoor air quality testing and consultation.

Learn More

Mold Inspector in Ormond Beach, FL

( In order to avoid conflict of interest, we “are not a remediation contractor.”
Solely providing an independent assessment of your property to advise whether mold remediation is necessary. )

Ahold of Mold Environmental is a State Certified Mold Assessor, that carries over 25 years of industry experience. Ahold of Mold Environmental is a State Certified Mold Assessment, Mold Remediation and Water Damage Restoration Contractor. We use the latest in Forward Looking Infrared Imagery to help homeowners uncover and identify mold, while also providing indoor air quality consultations and healthy home assessments. Using state-of-the-art technology like FLIR imaging, we spot problems that may go overlooked, helping you identify specific issues so you can get them resolved. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.

Mold Inspection
Indoor Air Quality Testing & Consultation

FLIR Imaging

Bringing Hidden Mold Issues to the Surface

Florida’s climate makes mold a real problem for homeowners. The right amount of moisture, humidity, darkness and heat make conditions ripe for mold growth. And, once it starts, it’s quick to spread. We use state-of-the-art technology like FLIR imaging to see what the naked eye can’t, so we can see exactly where mold-forming conditions exist in your home. From the nooks and crannies of your basement, to the interior of your HVAC ducts, to upholstery and carpet where spores come to rest, we search high and low for the presence of mold. Our goal is to help you understand exactly what you’re dealing with.

Our mold testers in Ormond Beach, FL are also available to provide air quality consultations and healthy home assessments. We want to give you peace of mind that you’re living in a home that’s free of airborne pathogens and other quality of life detractors. And, if our surveying and testing does turn up a problem, we’ll make you aware of it, so you can take the appropriate next steps.

We set ourselves apart by delivering comprehensive information to our clients, and we take it upon ourselves to stay current on industry knowledge through continued education and training. If you suspect mold or have air quality issues, don’t waste time in calling us to get the service you deserve.

  • We use state-of-the-art technology—including FLIR Imaging—to help spot areas of heat loss in buildings and aid us in finding hidden mold reservoirs.
  • We’re a Florida State Certified Mold Assessor and certified for Health Effects Sampling and Data Interpretation when it comes to mold and air quality.
  • Our family-owned and -operated company was established in 1994. We have decades of proven expertise when it comes to mold and airborne pathogens.
  • We perform healthy home assessments, gauging the presence of any allergens, spores, microbes or irritants that may be impacting your quality of life.
  • As a licensed mold assessor, we do not perform any remediation or repair services, in accordance with Florida State Law

Identify Mold Issues

Is the air in your home scratchy and dry, irritating for your eyes or allergies, or pungent? All of these problems signal mold. Let us qualify the problem, so you know what you’re up against!